terms and conditions
§ 1 - Provider, inclusion of the AGB
(1) The supplier and contractual partner for the goods presented in our online shop "www.g-weg.com" is G-WEG® GmbH, Goethestraße 43, 59555 Lippstadt, Germany, telephone 02941 922887, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as "supplier" or "we").
(2) These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of every contractual agreement between the Provider and the respective Customer. Conflicting general terms and conditions of the customer are contradicted.
§ 2 - Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The supplier offers the articles displayed in this online shop for sale. The colour representation of the articles on the Internet page may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are technically never completely avoidable. The selection of goods, the conclusion of the contract and the processing of the contract shall be in German.
(2) The supplier makes a binding offer to purchase the goods displayed in the shop. By sending the order request via the "buy" button, the customer accepts the purchase offer. The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(3) Before the purchase offer is accepted, the customer is shown an overview of the data entered for his order, including the essential characteristics of the goods. The customer has the opportunity at this point to check the data for possible input errors and, if necessary, to go back one or more steps in the order process in order to change the data or to cancel the order altogether.
(4) After conclusion of the contract, the supplier sends the customer the content of the concluded contract (contract text) by e-mail. At the same time, the supplier stores the text of the contract in his electronic data processing system. Since the customer does not have access to this, it is the customer's responsibility to keep the e-mail with the contract text in his own interest.
§ 3 - G-WEG Further training
Registration for participation in a G-WEG training course must be made in writing or electronically to G-WEG GmbH. Electronic or online registrations are binding without signature. Please use the registration form for registration. Registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received by post. The participant will receive a written confirmation. The seminar fee will be transferred to the following account within 7 days of receipt of the invoice:
Volksbank Beckum-Lippstadt eG
IBAN: DE59 4166 0124 0016 9130 00
Intended purpose: Name and course number and of the course participant if known.
The written registration is binding and independent of the payment of the course fee. Up to 6 weeks before the course starts, the participant can withdraw without giving reasons. After that, the following course fee is due: 6 - 4 weeks before the start of the course: 50% of the course fee
4 - 2 weeks before course start: 75% of the course fee
2 - 0 weeks before course start: 100% of the course fee
In the event of cancellation at short notice, a refund of the course fee paid is only possible if a substitute participant is provided. If a substitute participant does not attend the training, a refund of the course fee is excluded. If a participant withdraws during the training, a refund of the course fees is also excluded.
(3) Cancellation or modification of courses
G-WEG GmbH is committed to careful planning and implementation of the training. If a course cannot be held due to a low number of registrations, illness of the lecturer or similar, the participants will be informed of this. Course fees already paid will be refunded. There shall be no further claim for damages. G-WEG GmbH reserves the right to change the course schedule at any time. This applies in particular to the change of instructors and the relocation of teaching units.
G-WEG GmbH reserves the right to cancel the training at short notice due to the Corona protection regulations in force at the time of the training.
G-WEG GmbH is liable for personal injury and damage to property only in cases of intent and gross negligence. Participants must take out their own insurance cover (accident, liability, etc.). Participants stay in the event rooms at their own risk. During application demonstrations and exercises that course participants perform on patients or others, course participants act at their own risk. Claims for damages - for whatever legal reason - against the instructors and G-WEG GmbH are excluded, unless gross negligence or intent can be attributed to them.
(5) Image material
By registering for this training course, course participants consent to the use and publication of their images (e.g. social media). This expressly includes all publications and presentations by G-WEG GmbH.
The documents that the participants receive from G-WEG GmbH as part of the training measure are protected by copyright. They are made available exclusively to the participants and may not be reproduced or distributed, even in part, without the consent of the organiser or the rights holder. In this respect, G-WEG GmbH reserves all rights to which it is entitled.
(7) Data privacy
G-WEG GmbH undertakes to use the personal data collected from course participants only as a means of fulfilling its own business purposes and statutory tasks, in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act.
§ 4 - Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are total prices plus shipping costs and statutory VAT.
(2) Information on shipping costs can be found in the respective product description.
(3) Zur Bezahlung seines Einkaufs kann der Kunde folgende Zahlungsmethoden nutzen: Vorkasse per Banküberweisung.
(4) For advance payment orders, a payment period of one week from receipt of the contract confirmation applies. The supplier shall place the desired goods on hold for the customer for the duration of the payment period. The supplier reserves the right to withdraw from the contract and to sell the goods elsewhere if the payment has not been effected in due time.
(5) The supplier retains ownership of the delivered goods until the purchase price claim has been settled in full.
(6) Deliveries to countries outside the European Union may be subject to customs duties and import VAT, which must be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the consignment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and shipping costs and cannot be influenced by the supplier.
§ 5 - Dispatch and delivery time
(1) Information on the delivery time can be found in the respective product description. An indication in days refers to the period of time from the payment by the customer to the delivery of the shipment. In the case of delivery on account or cash on delivery, the time span is not understood as from payment, but from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
(2) Several products ordered at the same time shall be delivered in a joint consignment; the delivery time of the product with the longest delivery time shall apply to the joint consignment. If the customer wishes delivery of a specific product with a shorter delivery time in advance, he must order this product separately.
(3) If a delivery fails because the customer has given the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt will only be made if the customer bears the direct costs of the new shipment. These costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon conclusion of the contract.
4) The above paragraphs do not apply to digital content provided by e-mail or for download.
§ 6 - Digital Content
(1) A product that the Provider provides as Digital Content by e-mail or for download is not sent by post.
(2) If the customer, as a consumer, expressly requests that the contract be performed before the expiry of the withdrawal period and confirms that his right of withdrawal thereby expires, the supplier shall make the Digital Content available immediately after payment. Otherwise, the supplier shall make the Digital Content available to a consumer only after the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(3) The receipt of Digital Content requires that the customer has an internet connection. The provider points out that the customer's network operator may charge fees for data reception over which the provider has no control.
§ 7 - Consumer Right of Withdrawal
(1) A customer who buys as a consumer has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory conditions. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
(2) A consumer with permanent residence outside Germany shall be granted a consumer right of revocation in accordance with the German conditions and legal consequences even if the consumer's national law does not provide for a right of revocation or links the revocation to a shorter period or to a stricter form than under German law.
§ 8 - Warranty (liability for defects)
G-WEG GmbH accepts no liability for damage caused by use or wear and tear. The use of the G-WEG® and the exercises should be discussed in advance with a doctor and trainer.
In particular, the buyer is not entitled to lease or rent out the method cards (as a whole or individually). Any such additional use requires the express written agreement of G-WEG GmbH. If reference is made to the G-WEG® in brochures, accompanying texts, press releases etc. or the G-WEG® is mentioned in brochures, accompanying texts, press releases, etc., the trademark protection reference ® must always be used in the text.
The content of the G-WEG® card set has been compiled by the author to the best of his knowledge and checked with the greatest possible care. The author cannot accept any liability for any disadvantages or damage resulting from the exercises and instructions given in the card set. This does not apply to grossly negligent or deliberate injury to life, body or health. The same applies to the G-WEG®.
The customer shall have warranty claims (also referred to as liability for defects) in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 9 - Out-of-court dispute resolution
(1) For the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union provides an online platform ("ODR platform") at the address ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 10 – Gebrauchsanweisung
G-WEG GmbH advises not to wash the G-WEG® product, but only to wipe it damp with lukewarm water. There must be no sharp objects under the G-WEG®. Ensure a safe, even surface. It is also not recommended to roll out the G-WEG® on carpet.
Fixing the therapy device to the surface (gluing, nailing, etc.) is not recommended as this may cause permanent damage to the product.
The G-WEG® should only be walked on with flat, closed shoes. Do not bend during transport and use, only store horizontally!
Recommendation: Due to different disinfectants, test a small area of spray disinfection in an inconspicuous place.
Allow the disinfectant to evaporate before rolling up the G-WEG.
§ 11 - Final Provisions
1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, German law shall not apply to consumers with permanent residence abroad, insofar as the consumer's national law contains regulations which cannot be deviated from by contract to the detriment of the consumer.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the parties agree that the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of the provider.
(3) Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.